First Blog  

Posted by Ben

So i've never done this before, Kind of interested in it and have been posting on other people's blogs for a while now. Anyways, I'm going to post a lot about theology, a lot about the Emerging Church conversation and people within it such as Brian McLaren, Tony Jones, and Doug Pagitt. I will also talk a lot about reactions to these people and also talk about other church leaders of today such as Mark Driscoll, Dan Kimball, Tony Campolo, Rob Bell, Scot McKnight, and N.T. Wright. I will talk a lot about my own theology and the problems in the world as they relate to poverty, HIV/AIDS, global climate change, and many other huge issues. As my description states, I am very interested in a whole life faith and also very politically minded. I also tend to enjoy things like coffee, music, and art.

This entry was posted on Monday, April 14, 2008 at 3:50 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment