Coffee Suggestions  

Posted by Ben in

So it was my intent when i began this blog to write on Coffee, hints the first name "Christ & Coffee." Anyone who knows me knows that next to my love of God and love of people, Coffee is pretty close. I absolutely love it. They also know I am rather particular about my coffees, and that i won't drink bad coffee. So lately i've been doing some looking and there are a few coffees i am in desperate want of trying. I plan to order the first here in a week or so, just a matter of deciding which one to try first. I suggest anyone else try these coffees as well. I am always up for giving advice on good coffees to try.

El Salvador - El Retiro Estate (Direct Trade): from 49th Parallel Coffee Roasters

Bolivia - Chicaloma (Organic) - Cup of Excellence Winner #12 : from 49th Parallel Coffee Roasters
(This one broke all records for highest selling price of green beans from Bolivia)


Ethiopian Aricha Nine: from Coffee Klatch

Any other coffee lovers out there, I suggest you make one of these three on the top of your list for next coffee to buy!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 at 2:53 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment