Dave Matthews Band  

Posted by Ben in

I got into Dave Matthews Band just about a year ago. I am very grateful that i have as they have become my favorite band. I had an opportunity to possibly go to a show and didn't, i believe because of lack of money. Kinda wish i would have! Anyways i made it a MUST to go to a show this year. I was going to go both nights they played in Indy but couldnt find the money or anyone to go with, so i settled for friday night. It was a superb time, I met a bunch of cool people, had a blast, got phone numbers and we all plan to meet up for next year's show, pretty cool if you ask me, don't know if it will happen or not. I just like that we made such a good connection.

Seek Up
One Sweet World
Granny
Grey Street
Old Dirt Hill
Pantala Naga Pampa >>
Rapunzel
What Would You Say?
Rhyme And Reason
Out of My Hands
Everyday
Crash Into Me
Lie In Our Graves
Money - [Pink Floyd Cover]
Money (That's What I Want) - [Beatles Cover]
Crush
Anyone Seen The Bridge? >>
Too Much (Intro)>>
Ants Marching

Encore Break

Sister
Gravedigger
Thank You (For Lettin Me Be Myself Again) - [Sly & The Family Stone Cover]

Played for 3 hours straight, absolutely incredible. I was a little sad that they did not play #41 but it is alright. Tim Reynolds is touring with them this summer so it was super exciting to see/hear him. His presence really was incredible.

Leroi Moore is injured, he suffered an ATV accident in which he broke many ribs and punctured a lung. He was readmitted to the hospital a couple of days ago. Jeff Coffin of Bela Fleck & The Flecktones played in his stead and he was a worthy substitute. I am praying for a good recovery for him.

All in all it was absolutely great show and the amazing part was that it was without Butch Taylor and Leroi Moore. This will definitely be AT LEAST an annual event in my life.

This entry was posted on Sunday, July 27, 2008 at 9:38 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment