Under Construction  

Posted by Ben

I have been in the process of finding a new layout for my blog, and have thus destroyed my old one on accident. I found a new one which i love, but will not be able to use. This unattractive, white, blinding nonsense will serve as an "under construction" look for a little while. I have not posted in a while and will not for another week at least. I apologize.

This entry was posted on Monday, October 6, 2008 at 2:51 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

I'm pretty sure it's been another week. :)

I know you're busy with school, just thought I'd let you know I was waiting to read your next post.

November 16, 2008 at 8:39 PM

yeah, Ben, I think that you're just being lazy.

December 4, 2008 at 11:51 AM

Post a Comment